We come right to the drums at your facility with our "drumcrusher on wheels."
Serving Wisconsin Industry since 1992
Drumcrushers offers the solution to empty drums or barrels that cannot be returned to the supplier. See how a 55 gallon drum can be crushed to a 4” slug by our trailer mounted drumcrushing unit. It is now scrap metal ready to be recycled into a useful product. We are eager to work with manufacturers and government agencies to provide an environmentally sound solution to drum disposal.
Drumcrushers offers an affordable solution to the increasingly difficult problem of drum disposal. Empty drums present a liability issue. We bring our mobile drum crushing equipment to your facility and quickly reduce your collection of drums to scrap metal. They are then ready to be recycled. In addition to 55-gallon steel drums, we can also crush your pails and cans.
To keep your facility neat and avoid the wrong type of attention, arrange for a regular schedule for drum crushing.
Do you have solid waste materials that are disposed of in drums? Our mobile equipment can be a real money saver. We can reduce two to three drums of compactable solid waste into one drum.
- Paint Spray Booth Filters
- Plating Filters
- Contaminated Shop Rags
- Protective Clothing
Key Benefits of Drum Compacting
- We come right to the drums at your facility with our "drum crusher on wheels" to take care of your drum disposal needs.
- Once crushed, the drums can be placed in your scrap hopper or hauled away.
- In addition to steel drums, we can also crush your barrels, pails, cans and fiber drums.
Key Benefits of Drum Packing
- We come to YOUR facility
- We save you hundreds of dollars
- If it's compactable, it'll work